It’s been 14 months since I had an ad up. I feel like I’ve been at this FOREVER!
Was only given 275 words and somehow managed to widdle it down from 350 words to 242, I think. Wasn’t worth going back in to add more, so I left it at 242.
Here’s my ad: What do you think?
Hi! I'm "N" and I'm in Raleigh, NC. I'm 32, married and have 4 children (13, 11, 8 and 3). Ad doesn't allow much space; sorry for the short, bulleted format.
Testing completed at NCCRM. Comfortable giving myself shots.
Drink socially, no smoking/drugs. BMI 20. No history of miscarriages, ectopics or caesareans. All 4 children full term, vaginal babies. Tubal in 2007.
Not a good match for many for the following reasons, so if any apply... I don't wish to waste your time.
* Will not abort/reduce for anything
* Would like to deliver at a birthing center. If twins, would like possibility of delivering vaginally (in hospital).
* I work full time and have STD that covers 60% of my pay from 3 weeks - 6 months. Even so, a lengthy bedrest may be expensive.
Other info:
* Do not require childcare reimbursement.
* Desire an open and involved relationship; prefer to have present at the birth.
* Not seeking a heavily involved relationship after the birth, but desire the courtesy of pics and updates usually extended to friends, distant relatives.
* Have health insurance; no surrogacy exclusion.
* Open to same sex and traditional couples.
* Prefer local match, but ok with long distance/international.
* Open to pumping and/or breastfeeding in the hospital - though both are your decision.
If I sound like a fit for you, please feel free to email back so we can chat more in length.
The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.

3 comments:
I like the ad - straightforward and to the point with enough info to make a decision on initiating contact. Sorry you are starting over. ((Hugs))
Out of context "STD" might need to be clarified: Short term disability. I mean, I'm sure it's important to share with the IPs if there are STDs.
Hi, doll. I have a friend who is looking for a NC GS. I can't find your e-mail addy :( Can you e-mail me please and let me know if you are still available? Thanks!
Post a Comment