Started this blog April 18, 2008. That also means I’ve been *actively* pursuing being a surrogate for 2 years. That’s a long time and nothing to show for it. However, it’s nothing compared to how long many people battle infertility before turning to surrogacy.
My ad expires tomorrow and I’ll be renewing it. Still haven’t found the right set of IPs yet. I still have hope that my previous IM will have a turn of luck and we can cycle again soon. I sure hate that for all we’ve been thru, we weren’t able to get pregnant. It’s like watching a great movie with a crappy and abrupt ending… where you’re leaving the theater scratching your head wondering why you sat thru 2 hours for that.
The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment