POASing…
Sometimes I swear I see a hint of where that pink line is supposed to be. Maybe it’s a slight evap… maybe I’m straining too hard to see. Seeing it on both the FRER and the internet cheapie. Doesn’t come up in a picture and it’s only BAAAAAAARELY visible in a reverted photo. I was so sure this morning (which was still 6dp3dt) was going to IT, but alas… it was negative. (I can see that invisible line in the sunlight though… twisted at just the right angle).
I’ll pee again tonight. And in the morning. And THIS is why I didn’t want to test at all LOL

2 comments:
Hi! I just checked your blog again! Hopefully you will be seeing pink soon! My positive didn't happen until 7dp3dt and it was barely there...kind of like what you are seeing now! Good luck!
Hoping that "no news is good news". Update, please? H&L xoxo
Post a Comment