Thursday, October 1, 2009

6dp3dt

Besides a single piercing pain earlier today, I’ve had no cramps.  I feel…  normal.   No longer bloated, not particularly irritable…   I do have the tiniest headache – I should probably obsess on that for a while.

 

I did pee today.  Negative.  I wasn’t 6dp3dt until 1:30 and I peed at 12, so I was still officially 5dp3dt then.    =/

Yeah… I’ve decided I’m going to POAS.  Not crazy… but I hashed it out in my head and figure that I MUST know before my IM so that I can temper my reaction when we POAS together Saturday.  If I feel it’s going to be negative, I don’t want to meet up with her acting like a cheerleader on speed…   I’ll just feel like a dolt when just the single line shows – even though I feel in my heart this worked.

 

Tonight is double shot night.   Neither butt cheek will be spared the pain.

Tomorrow is the progesterone check.  I’m SURELY shooting enough of that stuff inside me that my levels ought to be nice. 

6 days until beta.

 




No comments: