Thursday, April 16, 2009

<3 weeks to go

Sorry about not updating more... Blogs are now blocked from work and I don't internet much at home. =/

Anyway, here we go...

I started Lupron just over a week ago. At first, it was uneventful and I had the audacity to brag about my lack of any of the infamous symptoms... well, a few days ago, I started getting headaches. Could be lack of good sleep... could be the coffee withdrawal... most likely the Lupron. Advil works fine for it though. Only other symptom is hunger... I've been ravenous. (I ate three pieces of ice cream cake at work today) I am also currently taking prenatal vitamins and aspirin.

Tomorrow, my IM will have her bloodwork drawn to measure estrogen to see if it's high enough to start her stim meds. When she starts her meds, I'll begin E2V twice a week... an intramuscular shot in the arse. About a week later, I'll start progesterone shots (in sesame oil, also intramuscular) and both of those will keep up until I'm officially not pregnant or am 12 weeks pregnant.

Current transfer date is somewhere around May 3rd to May 6th. I'm getting giddy excited about it. I purchased 25 pregnancy tests to make sure they'd be here in time. =))))

2 comments:

Red said...

i hope you do not mind. i stumbled onto your blog and i think that this a selfless thing you are doing. beautiful. i too live in raleigh.

SurroMommy said...

Goodluck with everything!!