Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Transfer set for Sunday or Tuesday


Again, I'm sorry for the lack of updates - I can view from work, but can't make posts (the blogger dashboard is blocked).


My last Lupron shot was last night.
Tonight, all I had to take was my prenatal and an aspirin.
TOMORROW... I begin my intramuscular Progesterone in Oil shots. Those will continue until the cycle ends or I'm 12 weeks along with Sarah's baby =)

My lining was 8.6 when they measured it last week. Barely adequate and I'm hoping it's enough. They did increase my delestrogen, so hopefully it's building up.
My estradiol levels last week were 411; Tuesday (with the increase in delestrogen) the level was 798!

Sarah triggered last night and the retrieval is in the morning. We're hoping for a good solid number of mature eggs that fertilize. From those, the best one or two will be transferred to me either on Sunday (3dayers) or Tuesday (5dayers). I'll have 2 1/2 days of bedrest thereafter (you may see me blogging again soon).

1 comment:

Cassi said...

Good luck! Bed rest means blogging hooray!