Contracts are sooooooo close to being done. Everything is negotiated and nitpicked down to the grammer. My lawyer has approved it and the only thing we're waiting on is a date and place to come sign.
Still no calendar. Our nurse coordinator is holding it hostage until we complete contracts... or is using that as an excuse not to come up with it just yet.
I'm CD10. If April is going to be our month, I need to be on Lupron within a week or so. It's reeeeally cutting it close and I'm annoyed.
Hopefully my next update will specify a date for the transfer. =)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm excited for you and the IPs. Good luck!!
Sounds like things are coming along! The cutting-it-close timeframes, though stressful, seem to work out for the best in the long run...enjoy the thrill! ;)
Update, please? xoxo
Sus
Post a Comment